Saturday, January 13, 2007

Comments from Barb

Great pictures of the action in the pool hall. Thanks Don. I have been working on the new park directory. It will have pictures this year but they will be in black and white. Too costly for color. I am still gathering pictures of people in the park whenever I can. Unfortunately there will be some missing pictures. Pages 1 and 2 are completed and I need the updated info several kind helpers are gathering for me before I can proceed much further. If you are certain that I have not taken your picture please speak up. It only takes a few seconds of your time and mine and it will make the directory much more complete.
Today looks like a "weather " day. (rain) It almost feels like a day off for me when the weather forces a change of planned activity. There is so much to do here that we are forced to make choices. There are not enough days in the week to participate in everything offered.
It is fun having everything in high gear now that a good many northerners have arrived. I am not sure us old codgers could take this pace all year!!

No comments: