Tuesday, August 16, 2022

Broken Leg

 I heard from Connie Dziuk today and she told me that her mother, Virginia Stavrum, fell last week and broke her leg. This happened August 10, last Wednesday and on Thursday she had surgery to put a pin in. She will be needing rehab so let's send her our best wishes and prayers for a speedy recovery. A broken bone at any age can't be any fun and I know we all wish her the best. Virginia and Mel were longtime residents of Magnolia Park along with a lot of their family.

If anyone else has news, good or bad, that they would like to share, please let me know.

Enjoy the rest of the summer. It is speeding by faster and faster! I notice the difference in the early morning when already it is darker later. Pretty soon our thoughts will start to think about Texas even though we don't generally leave until November but it is fun to think about the upcoming season.



No comments: