Wednesday, April 13, 2022

Happy News

 I am so pleased that I can share this good news. I really meant to put it on last week but got caught up in our Texas project and it didn't get done.

Friday, May 6 is going to be a very special day for two very special people. Duane Ergen and Reggie Holland will be celebrating as that is the day they have chosen to be their wedding day. It couldn't happen to any two nicer people and I for one wish both of them much happiness on this day and in the years to come. I think it would be really nice if we all sent them cards with our congratulations and best wishes. I am going to give you the last address I have for them and if it isn't right, I will post a correction.

1155 Porter Street, Clearwater MN 55320 is the last address I have for them and it is the address I found on line so hopefully it is still correct. Shower them with your blessings and best wishes!!




No comments: