Saturday, July 24, 2021

Barb's Blog

 I read Barb's blog yesterday and noticed that she mentioned that if you get her blog by email that is not going to be available any longer. Now I haven't read it yet today but maybe she has added some other information to that but if not I want to tell you how I look at her blog.

As some or maybe most of you know, you can set your Windows browser  to open to whatever home page you would like. I use both Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge and I actually find very little difference between the two of them. There are other Windows browsers but those are the two most popular. I have both of those browsers set to open up to the Magnolia blog and have had them set that way for many years. However your opening page could very easily be set to Barb's blog if you wish. In both browsers all you have to do is go into settings and pick what your home page should be. Then, so that I can find the web pages I'm most interested in, at the top of my screen I have several favorites,  where I can see them and the very first one is Keep Movin' On and all I have to do is click on it for it to open up. I have some birding sites and one or two more. I have room for ten favorites that are there in plain sight and very easy to click on and open up. I have a regular routine and look at Barb's Blog every day along with one or two others. Sometimes there's nothing new and sometimes there is. It hardly takes any time at all for a quick look and if she hasn't added anything that day, I move on to the next one.

I hope you all are having a good summer wherever you are and I hope all those that want to, can make it back to the Valley in the upcoming fall and winter season. I'm thinking that we perhaps will be going back to wearing masks even if we are fully vaccinated. I have a big supply that I whipped up last spring and we always have some in the vehicle no matter where we go just in case it once again becomes a requirement.

Stay well, stay safe and if you have news that you would like to share let us know.

No comments: