Thursday, December 24, 2020

Christmas in Magnolia Park in Happier Times

Just for fun I looked back at all my Christmas photos from Magnolia in previous years. They bring back lots of good memories of people and events. As I looked through them I couldn't help but notice that some of these people are no longer with us but when I asked Jim if I should include any pictures of people who have passed, he said, "they were part of Magnolia too" and I think he's right. These pictures bring back lots of memories of good times and good people and I remember the fun we had together. They are only a very small sampling of Christmas in Magnolia Park.

From our house to yours, no matter where you are, we wish you a Very Merry Christmas and a New Year filled with good health and happiness in these very uncertain times. 




























No comments: