Sunday, November 08, 2020

Update

 My piles of "stuff" are getting bigger! We plan to leave here on Saturday Nov. 21 weather permitting. I wish it would stay this nice and warm until then but Tuesday it will be back to winter-like temperatures. I have just heard that there are going to be a few more former Magnolia Park residents heading over to Trails End which is where we will also be this winter. We are looking forward to seeing everyone again even though we will all be wearing masks and wish everyone safe traveling. Barb and Butch Brooker have made it back to Trophy Gardens safely and are getting settled in.

Our Covid numbers here in Clark County are steadily mounting with more deaths every day and positive cases rising. It is scary. We do try to be very careful the little bit we get out and plan to continue that way.

One more thing, for those folks who have asked many times if we ever got our $200 deposit back, the answer is now yes. I almost fell out of my chair I was so surprised but we received a check about a week ago. I had written another letter to the owners/managers or whatever they are and I guess that finally did the trick. If you will recall, our spot was taken away from us by placing mobiles on it and there really wasn't another spot that we would fit in. Case closed!!

Stay safe everyone, wear your masks (I've been busy making a whole bunch of them as there isn't much else to do), use your wipes or hand sanitizer and be careful!

See you soon.

No comments: