Friday, July 10, 2020

Where Did They Go? EDITED July 13

I've added a bit more information in the misc. section at the bottom.

Where did they go is the question I've gotten from a few people so here is a list of who went where. It should be pretty accurate but some of this info I've gotten 2nd or 3rd hand so take it with a grain of salt.

I will list the park first and then the names of those who moved there.

Roadrunner which is in Alamo
Ron & Cynthia Daigle
Connie Dziuk
Michael & Carolyn Murray
They join several former Magnolia residents who moved there a few years ago. I would list them but am afraid I'll leave someone out and most everyone knows who they are I'm sure.

Trails End which is in Weslaco
Marie Flood (moved last summer)
Mike Reddick (last summer)
Don & Marty Harper (last fall)
Andy Harper (last fall)
Mike & Pat Jordan
Natalia Poprawski (before the directory was printed)
Carmen Friesen
DeWayne Friesen
Terry Froseth
Darlene Jansen
Chet & Irma Johnson
Gail Lubisky
George & Shirley Meirhofer
Ron & Chris Pearce
Joe & Cheryl Raleigh

Leisure World
Larry Josie & Cathy Toms
Bob & Bev Stavrum

Rio Valley
DA & Kathy Baustian's mobile was finally able to move and they had already moved to a different mobile last summer or fall
Marjorie Soole
They also joined a few other former Magnolia residents who had moved there a few years ago

Siesta Village
Joe and Linda Bleess

Then there are a few that were sold and pulled out or sold and the unit stayed in the park and the Magnolia residents were going to stay home up north, or wherever home is.
Dave & Sue Greening - sold their RV
Al Gehman - sold his unit - it stayed in the park
James & Jocelyne McLean and Monique Trahan - sold and they have bought at Ranchero Village
Charlotte Nigh - sold
Max & Mary Pierce - sold, pulled out
Gene Rollins - sold, unit going to Leisure World
Kent & Donna Rae Stevens - sold
Susan Van Houweling - sold once and now has sold again
Jerry & Edna Walker - sold and I think pulled out
Bill & Kay Stilson donated theirs to the Catholic Church and it was pulled out
Edna Nelson sold and pulled out.
Sharon Hvam's was sold and I think pulled out.

This should be relatively accurate. If I'm not sure if it left or stayed in the park I just didn't say anything more than sold. If I've left someone out I'll fix it next time I post.

It was four weeks ago yesterday that I was told by someone at Vineyards Management or perhaps at OZ Impact Funds, or maybe Millstream Partners that the check for our deposit would be in the mail within 10 days. The firms are all intertwined but perhaps they sent the check by pony express as we have not gotten it yet and I'm guessing that the others who had paid to reserve a spot haven't gotten theirs back either.

On a different note, PLEASE be careful and take Covid 19 seriously. We were saddened to find out today that a new friend at Trophy Gardens passed today from this nasty virus. His wife and the rest of his family are slowly improving. It really hits home when it's someone you know personally. Stay safe.



No comments: