Friday, January 03, 2020

New Arrivals and More

The latest arrivals in Magnolia are Joe & Cheryl Raleigh and Ray & Lil Droogsma I would expect there will be more arrivals in the upcoming days as there are several who aren't here yet. There have also been more new mobiles moved in during the last week or so and I have kind of lost track of how many that makes.

Marty Harper told me several days ago about the Tanks and I promised her I'd post it that night but I forgot. All of a sudden it did finally occur to me that I had not done that yet. Don H talked to Don Tank and Don T told him that Marty had fallen and was in the hospital and then admitted to a home. She does still know Don and also her daughter and she likes it in the home and is getting good care. I'm sure it has to be a relief to the family that she is settled there and getting the care that she needs.

Don't forget church starts again this Sunday at 8:45 in Allen Hall.

No comments: