Saturday, November 14, 2015

Joke of the week

 
A pirate walked into a bar, and the bartender noticed that he had a peg leg, a hook and an eye patch. "How did you end up with the peg leg?" asked the bartender. The pirate said, "We were in a fearful storm at sea and I was swept overboard into a school of sharks. Just as my men were pulling me out, this huge shark bit off my leg." "Wow!" said the bartender. "What about your hook? How did you get that?" The pirate replied, "We were boarding an enemy ship and fighting with swords. One of the enemy cut off my hand." "Amazing!" said the bartender. "So how did you get the eye patch?" The pirate said, "A seagull dropping fell into my eye." "You lost your eye to a seagull dropping?" asked the bartender incredulously. "Well," said the pirate, "it was my first day with the hook."

No comments: