Wednesday, October 07, 2015

Hitch Itch

We are getting a case of the "Hitch Itch" meaning it is nearly time to hitch up the car to the Moho and head for parts south. We have been working on the motor home lately and that intensifies the itchy part.

In fact, Butch was washing the windshield when the ladder tipped over and he grabbed the windshield wiper to catch himself, breaking the wiper, cutting his finger and other assorted bruises. 7 stitches later and a few days healing and we are back at the process. However, this time I am there holding the ladder. Would have been the first time had I known he was doing it.

So the outside is nearly ready and I am ready to tackle the inside. This is one of those chores you always promise yourself you will do when we are down south and then again we promise when we are up north creating a teeter-totter effect. I have about 3 weeks to get my act together.

No comments: