Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Heard from Sandi Greer

Many of you will remember Randy and Sandi and many of you will not but it was so good to hear from her.

Here is her letter:
I lost your Magnolia Newsletter information...and I felt truly lost.  Luckily my friend Lucy Schaeffer helped me out.
I just went through the last years information.  Sorry to lose so many good people but really happy to see a lot of smiling faces.  Randy & I are happily settled in Las Vegas.  Have been for almost 3 years, and I'm not budging!
We both ride motorcycles.  His is a gorgeous purple Harley & mine is a Suzuki painted red with flames.  We are fair weather riders.  I tease him and call us "drug store bikers"... if you remember drug store cowboys then you understand why.
Our oldest daughter Rene still lives in Arizona (she's the one who had a stroke when we liveddown there) (she's doing good but her paralysis is permanent).  Our youngest Brian (lives in Boise) he was diagnosed with kidney disease 3 years ago.  He has dialysis 3 days a week and is on the VA Kidney Transplant list.  So far they don't consider us viable donors.  Our middle daughter Roni lives in Meridian Idaho.  She's the Mom to our 2 grand daughters (Ashley 14 & Emily 10...who was born when we lived at Magnolia).  Roni is a hypnotist.  Kind of neat.  Living close to all of them (within a days drive) is really nice.
I love living here; especially in the hot summer with a great pool in our yard.  Any of you traveling in our area...give us a call so we can meet up.  Our home phone is 702 641-7517.  Las Vegas is still a fun city.
Living there at Magnolia is some of our fondest memories!!  We wish you all a Merry Christmas & our prayers are with you all.
Love, Sandi & Randy Greer

No comments: