Sunday, July 29, 2012

Pillowcase dresses

Larry and I returned to Missouri the first part of March, with 135 pillowcases from ROPA.  Several of these pillowcases were donated to me, by our Magnolia family.  Three other ladies and I met once a week to sew these pillowcases into dresses.
To date, we have sewn 58 dresses and sent in December,  with our missionaries,  Bill and Marilyn Fair, of Fair’s Evangelizing Haiti. We now, have 125 more dresses completed and waiting to send, when the Fair's visit our Church. I thought I would share some pictures of the dresses.    Thanks to everyone who donated the pillowcases. 
 
We are heading to Branson this coming week. We will spend 6-8 weeks at Treasure Lake RV resort. Larry enjoys carving with some of the "winter Texans".  Me.. I enjoy all the thrift shops in the area.  
 Janice & Larry Cooke


 

No comments: