Sunday, November 20, 2011

Sunday Service

Another beautiful day in deep south Texas and Sunday Church Service as well....You can't beat that for a great day....I want to wish everyone a great Thanksgiving day next Thursday....I know that we all have much to be thankful for over the past year,  I know that I do......Happy Thanksgiving....

This morning Pastor Stacey continued on the study of the Book of Ephesians, chapter one with the theme of "Praying in the Church".....A good study that we must learn to grasp in our lives....Pastor Stacey taught we should be in continual prayer for each other in the Church and for the wisdom of God to lead us in our lives......The power of prayer is sometimes taken too lightly, and the word of God tells us that through prayer much can be gained if we just would ask of God and follow his plan for us....I told Pastor sometimes it's hard to take time to pray when we are also busy thanking God for all the blessing that he already has given us....And to think that in a few days there is a day set aside just for that....I think we should think and act upon that accordingly, don't you?  See you in Church next week...

No comments: