Sunday, September 25, 2011

Sunday at Magnolia

Well today is the last Sunday I will be able to write on the blog about Church for a while so don't get disturbed...If you didn't know I am going into surgery for the left knee tomorrow and will be in rehab for a while...Even after I get home I won't be able to get out and travel around in the car for a while so bare with me...

Today's lesson again came from the Book of Isaiah, chapter 30 with the theme of "Put your trust in the Lord, not in man".....I know that each of us has at some time put our trust in some other person and they have failed us for some reason or other.....The Lord is the only one we should put our trust in and to be our guide in life....The lesson sure hit home with us today as most of have had experience with some part of the lesson in our lives....Our little group is slowly growing as a few more people come in for the coming season so by the time I can come back we will have to have services in the big hall and not the little hall, and that will be nice.....

On another note I got in touch with Eva's daughter to find out how she and Floyd were doing....She said that Eva was doing much better but was still not fully recovered....They don't know when or if they will be able to come South....If they do the daughter will come and stay the winter with them....Till next time say a prayer for me if it comes to mind....

No comments: