Sunday, October 24, 2010

Service at Magnolia

Several more people have come in during this week so the attendance is going up at service on Sunday...It was nice to talk to several folks that just came in and to kind of catch up on some of the news of the summer...I still didn't take a count so please forgive me...I was too busy talking to the folks that just came in for the new season....I promise I will do a better job next week....

The lesson today was a continuation of Ephesians Chapter 6 with the theme of "We have the Power through Christ Jesus"...With the power of Christ in Christians they will be able to face any and all forms of evil with the armour of God....Continue to study this chapter as it has much to teach us all....Remember to continue to pray for those that are ill and those that are on the road...It seems to be very dangerous on the roads this year for some reason as any thing can happen if we aren't careful....God Bless All....

No comments: