Friday, September 04, 2009

Magnolia Update

I know I know I haven't written any thing for a few days, but you have to know that not too much happens when 98 % of the Magnolia Family is still up NORTH...So I will just let you know when something goes on...

Yesterday morning Herb Jones went to the hospital and had cataract surgery on his eyes as an out patient....He is doing OK today but his eyes are sore and red Pat says...So keep him in your prayers....I can't seem to find any one who knows any thing about Francisco Covarrubias or what hospital they took him to...I don't know how to get a hold of his family so will just keep listening for some word....

Saturday morning Marie Flood is going to have a small garage sale in the little hall..I guess that will start the garage sales for the coming year...Don't know how good it will go over without Don Howard's Barbecue sandwiches though...HA HA...Well at least something is starting to happen in the park anyway...Till next time...

No comments: