Monday, July 04, 2005

4th of July Park Picnic

Hi Sorry I haven't posted any thing for quite a while, but have been kind of out of the picture with all the traveling I've done lately.. I had to go to Nebraska to see my Mother as she was not doing very well and her nurse called me to come up there.. I was up there for 12 days and she got better. I then came back because of some Doctors appointments for myself. A few days later they called again and this time Marilyn went with me. I got to spend eight more days with my Mother before she passed away on June 13th in the morning.. She was buried June 17th in Iowa next to My Father in Macedonia.. We then spent a little time with the kids and a week with Marilyn's sister in Golden, Illinois before we came back to the valley.. We were sure glad to be back, heat and all.. I was tired of all the miles for sure..
The park had a picnic or barbecue in the little hall on the night of the 4th. You don't know what you missed because of all the good food that was there.. The guys did a great job of cooking the meat of all kinds. There were too many different dishes for me to tell you about them all, but YOU MISSED IT by not being here..
There are more changes in the park that I will try to post later. I will have to take some pictures and explain them as I post them.. I'll try not to keep you in stiches too long.. HA HA

No comments: