Friday, November 06, 2009

Garage Sale Day is tomorrow

I stopped by Allen Hall this morning and it is shaping up to be a very good sale tomorrow. Lots of neat stuff. The contents of one whole mobile home was donated so that makes it really fun to go look.
The pool has not been working, much to the consternation of many park residents. A new heater has been installed but after checking the water temperature a few times I assure you it still isn't working. 76 degrees is still much too chilly to dip my toes much less any further up. I have been seeing a steady stream of sunbathers however. Oh My!!! I just looked at the pool and there is someone in it. I think it is Chet. I should think he will be one very large goosepimple! Jerry and Diana Burton are getting some rays so they should be warm enough with outdoor temps at a balmy 83 degrees.

No comments: