Friday, June 22, 2018

Rio Grande Valley Flooding

If you've been following the flooding in the Valley on the news you know that it is quite severe. Weslaco seems to have been hit really hard. You can find all kinds of pictures on line showing the various streets including both the east and west frontage roads with water up to car windows in some places. From what I've been told in Magnolia Village the worst spot was back in the southeast corner where Mike and Patti Reddick live. That always seems to be the case.

If I hear anything more specifically about the park I will post it. As I understand it since we left a couple of trees have come down, or at least parts of trees and I really don't know if wind took them down or if they were in bad shape and were cut down. In any case, as far as I know, everyone's property is okay and if I hear differently I will post it. If any of you hear otherwise, please let me know.

No comments: