Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Busiest week of the season

The busiest week of the season is coming up:
Tonight is Bingo
Thursday is cribbage in the afternoon, then potluck followed by a dance.
Friday is getting ready for the garage sale
Saturday is Garage sale and Bingo in the evening
Sunday is Show and Tell in the afternoon followed by the Ropa Style and Talent Show
Monday is Association Meeting followed by the annual election,
Tuesday is back to normal with the coffee hour at 9:30 AM

I know there are events I have overlooked such as cards and pool, however, I am working on my memory and we all know how that can fail. By Tuesday many people will be ready for a nap. Everyone pitches in when the need arises and it will be very necessary this week.

Let me know about errors, please.
               

                                             

No comments: