Thursday, January 03, 2013

From the Daigle's



I thought maybe some of your readers might enjoy a little Winnipeg Humour.  Regrettably, Cynthia and I will not be down this year. Throughout the summer I had a number of heart procedures and although I am feeling pretty good, I have been precluded from travelling by my Cardiologist.   Presently, I am undergoing a 16 week Cardiac Rehab Program which will not end until mid March, too late for travelling this year.   Regards to all.

Ron & Cynthia

 
  

(This is where I live you know!)

This is just too funny.
Imagine how much time it took to make this.


   
      
It's winter in Manitoba,
And the gentle breezes blow,
50 miles per hour at -40 below!
Oh, how I love Manitoba
When the snow's up to your butt;
You take a breath of winter air
And your nose is frozen shut.
Yes, the weather here is wonderful,
You may think that I'm a fool.
But I could never leave Manitoba,
Cause I'm frozen to the stool

No comments: