Sunday, December 09, 2012

Sunday Service

This morning Pastor Stacey had a great message for his teaching of the Word of God this beautiful day.....It is always good to hear the Word of God being taught and studied.....It always makes me go over the message again and restudy what was said....As I said Pastor brought the message on the continuing study of the Book of Acts, Chapter 2, starting from verse 17 with the theme of "Staying in the Presence of God"....This study shows we need to be aware of just what is happening in the world and around us....The signs of the times are upon us it seems and we should always be doing our best to stay in God's will....We sometimes try to do things before we pray and ask God just what his will for us is....I know that it is hard sometimes for I have done it myself and have paid the price so to speak....I am just glad that God is a forgiving God or we would all be in a lot of trouble....Please study the lesson for yourself and think on the words....God Bless All.....See you in Church next week...

No comments: