Sunday, November 25, 2012

The latest from the Kapkes

We were in Weston for the last 2 nights.  Had to be at the hospital at 7am and they did not release Karl until 6pm.
He had his carotid artery's checked, pulonary test and heart catheterization done.  There are no blockages in his arterys that are by the heart.  So now the next step is to wait until the Dr. reviews the tests
They are suppose to call by the end of next week.  So just have to wait and see where we go next.

From me: Carol said previously that this heart procedure that Karl is needing is something they knew was in their furture...and the future is now. We all hope they can be with us soon and be the picture of health.

No comments:

Follow by Email