Thursday, May 10, 2012

From Helen Alt

Dear Magnolia Friends:
I want to say Thank You to all our friends for all the cards and memorial gifts sent to me after Lester's death on April 2nd.Also for all the thoughts and prayers said on my behalf as well as all for Lester.
His time after leaving Magnolia on March 14th was short but he is at peace and out of pain. He loved Magnolia Park and all our friends. Thanks for all you've done.
Helen Alt

After Glow Smileycons!

I'd like the memory of me
 to be a happy one.
I'd like to leave an after glow
 of smiles when life is done.
I'd like to leave an echo
whispering softly down the ways,
Of happy times and laughing times
and bright and 
sunny days.
I'd like the tears of those who 
grieve to dry before the sun
Of happy memories that I leave 
When life is done.

No comments: