Wednesday, October 05, 2011

Butch having back surgery

Butch is having back surgery next Tuesday. This will result in a delay for us getting to Texas. I know Karl will do a fine job in my absence. I have tried to reach him without success so I am beginning to think he is headed to Texas. After talking to the surgeon he says if all goes as planned he will be removing the stitches in two weeks (the 26th) then a week of therapy and if all is okay at that point we can head out. We do plan to take it slow getting there as we always do. Butch loves to drive the motorhome but too many hours of it would not be wise after surgery. We are anxious to get there.

No comments:

Follow by Email