Wednesday, June 22, 2011

A Little News Update

I haven't put any thing on the blog for a while as there hasn't been any church services for a while and won't be until the first of September, but I will put in this news I thought the Magnolia Family might be interested in.........Don and Barbara Howard were down a week or so ago and bought a mobile in Magnolia Park....I was surprised aren't you???....They bought the mobile that use to belong to the Appleton's on Magnolia St. ....I was sure surprised when Don called me and told me about it...I am glad that they will be in the park at least  some of the time in the winter....He said that they will see us in the fall sometime....They are doing well and Barbara is feeling good and ready to do some painting..Pictures that is...Thought you might like to know.....

No comments: