Tuesday, July 13, 2010

From the Hannewalds

Wanted to touch base with our Magnolia friends.....it has been an eventful summer on the Betsie River. Since our daughter has not talked us into getting a computer, she is writing this for us ! I had knee replacement surgery scheduled for last week....but to make a long story short, after preop testing, a tumor was found on my bladder. On July 6 I had it removed and yesterday ( 12th ) we received the wonderful news that it was not malignant...and I will just have to be checked every few months !!! I have decided to wait on the knee...enough excitement for now. We've had a bear visit our birdfeeders lately...much to our dismay.....but since our daughter loves bears...we will name it and watch from a distance !!! Hope you are all having a great summer.
 Love,
 Dorothy and Dick Hannewald

No comments: