Link of the Day:
10 Questions To Ask Your Doctor
1. What is the test for?
2. How many times have you done this?
3. When will I get the results?
4. Why do I need this surgery?
5. Are there any alternatives to surgery?
6. What are the possible complications?
7. Which hospital is best for my needs?
8. How do you spell the name of that drug?
9. Are there any side effects?
10. Will this medicine interact with medicines that I'm already taking?
From, on 3/11/10: http://www.ahrq.gov/questionsaretheanswer/
How to Build Your Own Set of Questions