Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Knee Deep

Sometimes I have to really stop and think to find something to post and sometimes it is easy. Right now I have a backload of things to put on here. I backed up all of my computer stuff to an external hard drive right after I finished the directory. Sunday my computer died. It simply went black and when I turned it on again it gave me about 4 minutes and then went black again. It did this several times and I finally gave up trying to resuscitate my little 6 year old friend. So now I am setting up a new computer. For kicks and giggles I am keeping track of the hours it takes to do that. So when I have it set up I will get to the backlog of things to put on including pictures of a different kind of parrot here in the park and more snow pictures from up north.
Till then...
Barb

No comments: