Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Tuesday Morning Coffee

Well I promised you some pictures so here goes...I am just wondering if you are in them yet....If not you need to get here and get in on the fun of catching up on all the news (or gossip )....We had a nice group for coffee this morning...It was a bee hive of activity...I tried to count just how many were there but gave up cause there were people going and coming all the time...Some of them had hair appointments and other commitments that they had made....They just wanted to at least show up for a short time and say hi to all...I know that I missed some in the pictures as they had left or weren't there yet....At least every one had a good time and lots of laughter to be had...It's one of the benefits of being in our age group...Life's good...I will try to get more pictures later for you as more folks come in...

No comments: