Thursday, October 01, 2009

People Update

Late this afternoon Don Howard told me that he had taken Barbara to the Dr. about noon....The Dr. saw her and put her in Knapp Hospital in Weslaco...Her blood pressure was very high and they needed to get it down quickly...Don said that by late afternoon when he talked to me that it had come down a little be was still very high...I just know that she needs the Magnolia Family to pray for her at this time....I will let you know more when I find out something more....

I also received this E-mail that I will share with you...I think this is good news..

Hello to all--

Barney Thompson just called to say that Bernice was on her way home!!!..Yippee, so glad she is better....We sure hope she gets better now..Thought you would like to know.

Kay Voss

No comments: