Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Magnolia News

Well there's not much new to write about but I will give it a try....I noticed that this morning they were working on the air-conditioner for the office and later saw that they put a brand new one in...I heard that the old one wasn't doing the job so a new one was in order...I just hope that they realize that the one in the little hall isn't the greatest either....I guess we just need to have more people down here and utilizing it so they can hear that it needs replacing also...Just have to wait and see I guess...

I received a note from Harold Shelden by way of Dorothy Wendt so I will put it on for you to see...

I would like to thank all my Magnolia Family for all the cards, thoughts, and good wishes and also those who attended my open house..You made my 95th birthday very special and on I won't forget...Hope to see you all in the winter...Harold Shelden

No comments: