Sunday, July 19, 2009

News for the Park

Hi Everyone I have been trying to catch up with things around here before I got to much started on the blog...Sorry...I will try to do better..While we were up NORTH on vacation we saw the Cleavelands and had a meal with them at Avoca, Iowa at the Embers Cafe...We always try to eat there at least once when we are back...It was so good to be able to see Mom and Pop Cleaveland and visit....They both look and act like they are 30 years younger than they are...They said that they were both feeling good and were looking forward to coming down to the valley this fall...

In the park Marie and Dale Flood have some family visiting for a few days so they is some activity in the park...Also Bill Saubert has his brother Richard from Florida visiting him for a few days....Richard told me that he was trying to talk Bill into going with him up north to visit some of their relation, but was unsure if Bill would go...I hope he does cause he needs some get away time...I guess we all do once in a while...I have a couple of more things I am going to share but haven't gotten the picture or all the info yet so you will have to wait for it next time...

No comments: