Monday, June 08, 2009

Something New

Last Sunday Pastor Stacey Proctor ask me at Bible study when we were at Don and Marji's house if I would post something on the blog if he sent it to me...I said yes I would try to help him out...He sent me this and I am going to call it

Pastor's Corner

Numbers 6:33-37
The Lord said to Moses, "Tell Aaron and his sons, "This is how you are to bless the Israelites....Say to them "The Lord bless you and keep you; the Lord make his face to shine upon you and be gracious to you: the Lord turn his face toward you and give you peace". "So they will put my name on the Israelites, and I will bless them."

We as a body of Christ need to bless each other this way as the Lord told Moses to tell Aaron to bless the Israelites. We can put our names or family members in the place of Israelites..Lets continue to pray for one another and be careful what comes out of our mouth and make sure that we're wearing the right fragrance..

My son Serjio will be 17 on Tuesday and my daughter will be coming home the 19th of this month..My wife Tina's birthday will be on July 4th...I want to thank the Magnolia Family for blessing my family so much..It has been a blessing to serve you and if you need prayer or anything call me...My number is 956-457-4467....Believe that something good is going to happen!!

No comments: