Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Magnolia News

Well the latest news is that we now have new managers for Magnolia Park...I haven't met them yet so don't know any thing for sure about them...Supposedly they were managers over in Harlingen at Carefree Park...On another note Tony was layed off as of last Friday...The word is that they want to have a park worker live in the park full time...Just don't know who that will be yet....As I say all of this is just strong rumor at this time(except for the new managers) so don't get too excited yet...Will let you know more when I find out something for sure....

On another note I have started a personal blog so I invite everyone to take a look at it sometime...I am hoping that Barbra will place a permanent link on this blog to my blog for you...The name of the blog is Loring's Thoughts http://wdloring.blogspot.com/ Place it in you favorites for future use...I have just gotten started with it so it is a work in progress...Keep cool if you can cause it's hot down here....

No comments: