Monday, July 07, 2008

What Kay V. does



Here are two pictures that Kay Voss sent me along with an explanation. Send me an item about what you are doing and I will post it too.
Kay says, "Here we are--(not Jim next to me, but a fella that just stopped to
rest) on the 4th! We were invited again to come to the local Pioneer
Village to show some of our pressure cookers and canned goods. We
took a few of our (14) pressure cookers and a sample of canned foods.
I also included some dried things. New this year was a jar of canned
butter! I read about it on the internet, so had to try it. Turned
out like "canned sunshine"---- and was a big hit with the people. I
have so much butter in the freezer and need the room for other things,
so thought I would give it a try.

There was a lady baking cookies on a wood stove near us, so lots of
traffic going by! It was an interesting day. Hope you all had a fun
day too, Kay"

No comments: