Sunday, November 18, 2007

QMags

Okay folks, this one has me a bit excited. I used to be a magazine freak. I bought several every month and clipped out articles of interest etc. Well, when we went full time I gave them up for many obvious reasons. But recently I discovered you can get your subscriptions online! Now I suppose this has been around a long time and I didn't know about it but it is new to me!! We have always enjoyed Motorhome magazine but it was one we gave up for the cause so to speak but this morning I ordered it and read it from cover to cover. It comes in Adobe Acrobat Reader .pdf file and it took a tiny bit of study on my part to easily read it. So if you would rather get your magazines online click on QMags and see if they carry the magazines you like. Save a tree!!

No comments: