Thursday, April 13, 2006

Failed to deliver

Okay, I am getting failed to deliver notices from some of you fine Magnolia folks when I send to your email address and my only way to get in touch with you is through this blog. If you are switching back and forth between two email address I can only say STOP THAT!! If you get an email address such as Yahoo, Hotmail or my personal recommedation, Gmail you can have the convenience of not having to make the switch every Spring and Fall/Winter. Yes it is a pain to make the initial switch but at least you are only pained once rather than twice a year. Gmail is free and relatively easy to set up but it works best to get an invitaion from a current user so if you want to set up a Gmail account for ALL your email get a message to me and I will send you one.

No comments: