Friday, December 23, 2005

Message from Tony & Jo

Well here it is after 23years of happy and good times in Texas
our first year in Michigan. We have had a very cold Dec.
Sure do wish we was in Texas. All good things have to come to a end
someday. We sure do miss all of our good friends in sunny Texas. So I
thought I would set down and wish each and everyone of you a very Merry
Christmas and a Happy new year. Let you know how things are with us.
Jo is still in the nursing home doing good. She has her voice back.
and the movement of her arm and leg. She is still in therapy and they
are working to get her to stand and walk we hope and pray. Then I will
do everything I can to get her home. I must say I get a little time to
do anything around the house. I go to the nursing home about 9 O'clock
come home about 2 and go back at 4 leave the home about 7. In the winter
there is not much to do at least we are to gather. I do have great news
as of yesterday they have taken her off the feeding tube. Maybe in a
short time they will remove it.
I just wanted to tell all of you how much we miss being there and
wish all of you.
MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR.
God Bless and Protect Each and everyone at Magnolia Park
Tony and JoSmile!

No comments: